Mentoring. Arguably the most powerful development tool available. The most cost-effective, time-efficient exchange of wisdom. People succeeding on each other’s shoulders.
But not without strategy and intentionality.
So what’s “smart mentoring”?
What’s “effective”? Mentoring that successfully engages and develops its participants and their leaders.
What's “organizational objectives”? There are 9 that mentoring serves:
- attracting and on-boarding people
- developing careers and talent
- identifying and developing leaders
- preparing for the natural succession of people
- fostering diversity and inclusion
- strengthening cross-functional and cross-generational intelligence
- improving productivity and effectiveness
- amplifying enthusiasm, commitment, and morale
- accelerating transformational and cultural change
Mentoring technology to allow mentoring leaders to strategically connect employees
- Reduced administrative time and costs
- Increased mentoring productivity, performance, and engagement
- Well-connected workforce
- Culture of knowledge-sharing
For L&D Leaders
Improved Mentoring Experiences
Enables rich and relevant mentoring experiences for leaders and participants:
- 5 ways to connect Mentors and Mentees
- Accelerate learning for professional and career development.
- Rapidly learn best practices for engaging in successful mentoring through trainings and materials.
- Easily track and manage their mentoring connections, conversations, and trainings.
"LifeMoxie Mentoring is the go-to professional for employee mentoring programs. Their approach is comprehensive, relevant and applicable to all workplace cultures. LifeMoxie offers a strategic, well-thought out program for organizations interested in developing their employees and leaders to the fullest and the team drives home the message with passion, clarity and an incredible synthesis of ideas and experience! The support and education that LifeMoxie provides for their mentoring program is without competition."
Supports an Orchestra of Mentoring Programs
An orchestra of mentoring programs connected by an enterprise-wide mentoring strategy will give your organization a strategic advantage. Mentor Connect™ encourages a variety of mentoring groups and programs to drive specific strategies and ensure scalability and sustainability of your corporate-wide program. Examples include:
- High Potential Mentoring Program
- Manager Success Mentoring Program
- New Employee Buddy Program
Reduces Time and Costs, Eliminates Complexity
- Hosted, 24x7, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution
- Eliminates need for complex purchase, installation, and setup of software
- Full maintenance and support from our datacenter
- Eliminates need for IT installation or maintenance
- Internet access to reach the secure, fire-walled site
- Or via single sign-on through company portal
- Customized, piloted, supported, trained, and maintained
- Ensuring rapid, full-enterprise implementation and impact
Analytics and Reporting
- Up-to-the-minute metrics for the entire program or for any group
- Customized monthly reports, analytics, and trends
- Track and measure success regularly
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- Southern California Edison
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Pillsbury Winthrop
- Mid-Peninsula High School
- Metro-North Railroad
- ALPHA Fund