Date: Thursday, October 25
Time: 12pm - 1:15pm EST (allows 15 min for Q&A)
The Formula for Powerful Mentoring Programs:
Discover the Secrets to Launching and Leading Mentoring Programs that Matter to People and Organizations
Goal: Prepare to launch or re-launch your mentoring initiatives
Studies show that:
- millennials want companies that offer mentoring
- managers are better leaders with mentoring skills
- on-boarding is more effective with mentoring
- diversity initiatives are effective only with mentoring
- workforces are more collaborative with mentoring
Mentoring sounds like a great idea, until it isn't. So where does mentoring go wrong?
If launching or leading your mentoring program has been anything but a magnificent experience, perhaps you're missing some essential ingredients in the strategy or the execution.
Join us as we reveal how to turn mediocre mentoring programs into powerful initiatives.
This webinar is for you if you are...
• exploring the role of mentoring in your learning journey
• in the process of launching a program and want it to be effective
• leading a mentoring program and need it to be more impactful
• looking for ideas to make mentoring matter to your people and your organization